Tuesday, September 07, 2010

A heart that has been touched can never live alone again.

I don't want to remind myself how I'm fine only because I've numbed myself. If it's possible to keep at this, I'll have nil expectations and never be hurt or lonely again. I thought about my future that day and imagined myself doing part time or free lance jobs to support my interests, to continue learning about things I love. I imagined how I'll probably be alone but I'll make myself accept things, and yes numb myself so everything will be fine.

It's been a few days and I'm already starting to miss those emotions. Actually, the above sounds impossible. I don't know what else I should do. I wonder how a completely cold heart would feel like?

Rewatched the last episode of sora kara furu ichioku no hoshi (A million stars falling from the sky) I can feel ryo's pain every single time :( This is undeniably my favourite (and darkest) drama with kimura takuya playing a twisted and lonely individual. It's impossible to have a synopsis since there are a million twists in the story.. and why am I writing about it again and again and again? (since sec 4)

(Don't worry I'm not going to watch anymore)


My friend asked why I always ask them questions about myself.

No comments: